Branson Creek Commons is a walker’s paradise, with fine dining, shopping, and fabulous entertainment options located just steps away. Our beautiful and quiet community boasts the best location in all of Fayetteville. In addition, we are just 3 miles from Fort Bragg in one direction and 3 miles from downtown Fayetteville in the other direction. The residents who call Branson Creek home have excellent access throughout Fayetteville via All American Freeway, US 401, Bragg Blvd (Highway 24), I-295 and I-95.
Our controlled access community features 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes, and 2 bedroom/2 bath townhomes offering several options for different lifestyles. Each of our floor plans are offered with both classic and renovated/modern finishes, so you will be able to choose based on your specific style and preferences. Regardless of your choice, all our apartments have been modernized with new lighting packages, new ceiling fans and new hardware throughout the living space.
Living here, you will enjoy the three sparkling swimming pools located throughout the property, a community playground, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our newly renovated clubhouse features a cybercafé, a media room, billiards, and other games to encourage our residents to get together. We are pet-friendly with a lot of open space on our 67-acre grounds and there are two new laundry facilities for your convenience as well.
Some of the notable area amenities include:
- Westwood Shopping Center, Cross Point Center and Cross Creek Mall are all within 2-minute drive
- Residents can walk/drive to Fayetteville’s fine dining establishments such as Olive Garden, Mellow Mushroom, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mash House Brewing Company and a so much more.
- A 5-minute drive north, close to the intersection of US 401 and All-American Freeway, are Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Walgreens, Banks and Credit Unions
- Just 9 minutes southwest and along US 401 are Target, Best Buy, DICK’S Sporting Goods/ Field and Stream, Hobby Lobby, and The Home Depot.
- Fayetteville Technical Community College is located 5 minutes east
- We are surrounded by entertainment with Cinema’s, bowling, and Skating Rinks, and Laser Tag
- Fayetteville Regional Airport is 16 minutes south, and I-95 is only 12 minutes east via Bragg Blvd
Location & Office Hours
301 Barcelona Dr, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28303
Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM